Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Infantino Fold & Go Bouncer

image

The other day I announced that I was an Infantino Test Drive Mom and told y’all about the Twist and Fold Activity Gym and Jumbo Pinwheel Mat.  Today I’m gonna tell y’all about the Infantino Fold & Go Bouncer. 

image

  image

I’m not sure I’ve ever used a bouncer that is easier to use than this one.  Well, what I mean by that is the usability of folding up and then folding down.  I’ve never seen one that you can actually fold and put away.  I mentioned in my review for the Twist and Fold Activity Gym that I like to put away things…I’m actually a little OCD about having things in their place, etc.  And with all the gear babies have from activity mats, gyms, etc. Most all are some what easier to put away, except the bouncer seat…so I am excited to see this can be easily put up when not in use.

Enough talking about how easy it is to put away! :-)  The Fold and Go Bouncer is like most bouncers in the fact that it has soothing vibrations…however I have to mention that unlike other bouncers this one plays a variety of different sounds…A mothers heart beat {my absolute favorite}, nature sounds and 3 different little classical melodies. It also comes with a detachable toy bar and two toys. {a giraffe and elephant, with mirror}  Super cute and the colors of the Metro are just perfect with khakis, greens, blues and orange.  Very sleek and stylish.

This is to be used with babies under the 25 pound weight limit…for safety reasons of course. 

If your interested in even more Infantino products and information stay tuned for more posts and in the mean time you can check out Infantino on Facebook and Twitter as well as their blog.

**I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

No comments: