When you pair ice cream and banana pudding together you get the best dessert ever! It’s a banana flavored ice cream with fresh chunks of banana, vanilla wafers, and whip cream! The best part is this ice cream is SO easy!!
What do you need?
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla flavor
- 2 ripe bananas, one sliced and the other quartered
- 1 cup chopped vanilla wafers
- half a can of whip cream
What do you do?
- Beat the heavy whipping cream until it’s stiff.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Put into your ice cream maker.
- Right before it’s finished, throw in the quartered bananas.
- When it’s finished, put into your freezer safe container.
- Sprinkle the bananas over the top and then stir in.
- Sprinkle all but about 1/4 cup of the vanilla wafers on top and stir in.
- Spray the whip cream on top and slice through with a butter knife to incorporate it, but not too much, you don’t want to “break” the whip cream.
- Sprinkle with the remaining vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.