Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jolly Rancher Lollipops

So on Pinterest, I’m sure everybody has seen the JR Lollipops.  However…I must say I’ve seen a few different time frames, oven temps, etc.  SO…this is what worked for us.

jolly rancher lollipops

3 JR’s side by side on a silicone pad on your cookie sheet…preheat oven 200 degrees….set the timer for 15 minutes….It’s important to make sure the JR’s are touching!  It’s also important to note that you will have to use a knife to push your lollipop stick down into the melted JR’s once they are our of the oven…..do this as soon as they come out.  We allowed ours to cool for about 20 minutes.  I’m sure they were done sooner but I honestly didn’t want to take any chances.  JR’s are made out of some strange {to me} sugar that is very bendable when warmed.

No comments: