Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer 2013 Fun!

We are in our first full week of Summer here and we are living it up!  A couple of weeks ago I got together with the girls and figured out what we wanted to do this Summer.  Of course there was a list involved and some Photoshop. ;-)  I am too OCD for THAT not to happen.

summer idea weekly list copy

I got the days of the week ideas from Pinterest. {duh!}  But I had to add a clean the house day because there was no way that I was going to be the only person to partake in such activity when there was time for everybody to do it! 

This is our choices….

make something monday copy

whats cooking wednesday copy

something fun friday copy

We sit down over the weekend and decide what our Monday and Wednesday is going to be so that we can figure out what we need to buy at the store. 

We got out of school last Wednesday {half day} and decided that we would start our week on Thursday.  So we cleaned house, then on Friday we did Friday Fest.  We chose to do Jolly Rancher Lollipops yesterday and then tomorrow we are doing the watermelon popsicles.  We adjusted both of these recipes so I’ll share those soon. :-)

Happy Summer!

No comments: