Monday, September 3, 2012

I’m a Chicago Cutlery Mom Ambassador!

When I signed up for the chance to become a Chicago Cutlery Mom Ambassador, I didn’t expect to be chosen.  I figured that there would be so many other moms applying that I didn’t stand a chance.  But, I was wrong!  When I got the acceptance email from Mom Central and then when my new Chicago Cutlery knives arrived I was thrilled.  Well thrilled may be an understatement.  If you know me personally or if you’ve been reading this blog forever, then you know that I love to cook, I love to bake, and I love to watch cooking shows, and try out new recipes. 

Funny story….Zack doesn’t cook all that often because it’s just easier for me to do it since I am home more than him.  And, I kind of grew up with cooking in my blood.  Both my parents cooked, as well as my grandmothers, and my great grandmother.  They were all wonderful in the kitchen. So of course I would grow up learning and loving to be in the kitchen.  It’s become a passion of mine.  Well years ago for Zack’s birthday I ordered a knife set from my favorite shopping channel.  I saw them present them on air and said to myself “I want those”.  Well, he opened them and although he acted happy about them, I’m sure that he may have known my true intentions.  Well, that is when I expanded my chopping and cutting skills beyond carrots and potatoes.  I had knives that could do things.  I was excited.  However, until I used my new knives from Chicago Cutlery these past couple of weeks, I’ve learned that those knives that I gave him, can’t compare. 

This line of the Chicago Cutlery DesignPro Knives are made for those without any knife skills or those of you that are looking to improve your skills and technique.  I have learned how to handle a knife better because of the way these knives are made.  I have noticed that my technique is improving and can’t wait to see where these will take me! 

I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Chicago Cutlery and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

Peter said...

When I signed up for the chance to become a Chicago Cutlery Mom Ambassador, I didn't expect to be chosen. I figured that there would be so ... chicagocutlery.blogspot.com