Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sometimes…

Sometimes I just want to lay around in my pajamas all day.

Sometimes I just want to leave the dirty dishes in the sink.

Sometimes I just want to waste my days online.

Sometimes I just wished that the laundry would wash itself.

Sometimes I wished that I could hop on a plane whenever I wanted and travel.

Sometimes I wished that life would slow down to a creep so that I won’t miss out on anything.

Sometimes I want my day to fly by so that a certain event would hurry up and get here. 

Sometimes I want my kids to behave for 24 straight hours.

Sometimes I don’t want to go anywhere and do anything.

Sometimes I don’t want to get out of bed all day.

Sometimes…it’s a big word.  Because sometimes can lead to a lot of things.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Ooh girl, how I can relate!!

Beth in NC said...

Ha! I'm with ya!

Miller Racing Family said...

This sounds like my summer mood. Donnie and I find ourselves saying there is always tomorrow, lately. Oh, how I wish I could pay someone to wash and iron all my clothes.
Blessings!

Kristin said...

I love this post!!

Sarah said...

Ohhh, I LOVE this post! Totally a summer mood! Each day take small steps to make this possible and soon you may be close :D