Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I’m a Whirlpool affresh Ambassador

When I found out that I was chosen to be one of the Whirlpool affresh Ambassadors I was so excited.  Then when I found out that I was going to get the washing machine cleaner, I was even more excited because we have a front loader and I’ve noticed a film on the glass of the washing machine door for a while now.  I have tried to wipe it away before but it didn’t seem to do any good.  Then when I really thought about it, if this film was on the door, imagine what the washing machine drum may look/feel like on the inside. 

We have a clean washing machine cycle as one of our choices that you can use with bleach, which we have used before, but still it never took that film off the door.  So as soon as the affresh washing machine cleaner arrived I went and turned it on that cycle, threw a disc in and let it go. 

I’ll let y’all know what happened in a later post. 

But when you think about it whether you have a front loader or not, you should really clean your washing machine.  Think of all the dirty clothes that you put in it daily {or weekly}.  I am thinking about it this way, sure we get a shower to clean ourselves, but we have to clean out the tub at least once a week, so why would we look at our washing machine any differently?

affresh makes it easy to keep your washing machine clean whether you have a front or top loader.  Used monthly it can help remove and prevent the build up of odors and residues.  You can purchase affresh at retailers including Sears, Best Buy, Lowes and supermarkets nationwide.  You can also purchase the item from the affresh website where you can also choose to sign up for a subscription so that the product arrives at your house saving you time and money.  You’ll never run out for the washing machine cleaner again. 

 “I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of affresh and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I was just talking to Rondell about this and I think he's going to pick some up at Best Buy while he's working. I'm interested to hear how you like the product.

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great idea. I have never heard of this product so I can't wait to see how it works.
Blessings!