Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Year New Me

***Ok, so I wrote this on Tuesday night last week and then I was going to update with the info such as calories and then on Thursday morning I woke up with a stomach bug.  I was sick most of the early am hours so I knew that weigh in was not going to be working for me on Thursday.  Oh well.  And then I was so sick that I didn’t even get online at all to post this.  So it’s late, but that’s ok.  Here it is anyways, without a weigh in.
We are at the end of week 5 and I’m still trudging along with things.  Still working on the elliptical but now I’ve also started doing crunches afterwards.  I am doing about 100 altogether. 25 normal, 25 left, 25 right, and 25 with me legs lifted.  Not sure if this is going to do much but I’m ready to get rid of some of this baby mommy tummy. :-)
Sunday I was not very good.  I had a blah day and had a few things that I shouldn’t have, including a cookie and some ice cream.  Oh and I shared a Granda CafĂ© Mocha with Zack too.  It wasn’t a good day for me at all.  I think that’s the first day in these 5 weeks that I’ve caved.  But Monday morning I was back on track.  I guess I just needed that one day.
Here was my workout schedule this past week. 
Thursday – 500 calories
Friday – Didn’t work out
Saturday – 500 calories
Sunday – Didn’t work out
Monday- 500 calories
Tuesday – 541 calories
Wednesday – 523 calories

No comments: