Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Year New Me Update

No update this week.  No way would I even look at that scale thanks to Mother Nature and all the junk I’ve consumed!!  Darn it Valentine’s Day!! 
This whole week I’ve eaten doughnuts, cookies, cupcakes and candy.  You name it and I’ve eaten it.  I look at it like this, I took a diet vacation. HA!  I haven’t even been drinking my daily water.  I'm back on sweet tea.  Ooops!
And to chock {is that even a word?!} it all up, I have only worked out Tuesday and yesterday.  I guess I can say that at least I did work out a little.  Better than none at all.
So this week, no weigh in, next week for sure.  Because I am going to be on track from working out, drinking water, and eating healthy.

1 comment:

Kelli W said...

I have been on a diet vacation for the past two weeks and I need to come home and get busy! Good luck this week!