Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where did January Go??

Wow, I just realized today that it’s the last week of January.  Seriously?? 

Not much really went on this month other than family drama

We I did more Disney planning, which I have a post ready to go about Extra Magic Hours and I’m working on one now regarding dining while there.

Plus I am still going strong with the New Year New Me

Other than that January has been pretty quiet and COLD.  It’s been “unseasonably” cold here.  Or so the meteorologist like to call it that.  However, looking back last year and the year before on the blog, it’s actually right where it should be.  Maybe they aren’t keeping very good records! ;-)

Kayla has been doing great with her attitude.  We’ve only had a couple of times where I wanted to pull out mine and her hair!  However, she’s 11, I expect that.

So far I haven’t taken but 3 pictures the whole month of January.  Two consisted of the girls playing in Kelsie’s room and the other was of Kelsie when she had bronchitis.  But I am going to take a picture every day for the month of February.  Or at least that is what I’m telling myself.

I plan on making these awesome pumpkin spice muffins.  Of course they are from none other than the fabulous Pioneer Woman!

I still have yet to pull out my V-day decorations.  I mean I don’t have that many but for some reason I’m lacking motivation there! 

Here’s to Wednesday!!

No comments: