Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year New Me Update

It’s Thursday which means it’s time for an update!  First things first.  The scale has not budged at all since last week!!  SO frustrating.  In other news, I can see a difference in my upper arms and Zack commented on a more hour glass shape to my mid section.  That is a PLUS! :-)
I have not worked out as much as I should but I have still kept at my normal eating.
Thursday – Didn’t work out
Friday – Didn’t work out
Saturday – 40 mins 500 calories
Sunday – 40 mins 500 calories
Monday – Didn’t work out
Tuesday – 35 mins 500 calories
Wednesday – 35 mins 500 calories
So in one week I only worked out 4 times.  However, when I get to where I want to be, I only plan on working out about 4 times a week. 
My favorite find, Dark Chocolate granola bars by Nature Valley.  OHMYGOODNESS!  Yum!  I eat one everyday for snack at work.  I am drinking more water too.  I try to drink two water bottles at work and then lot’s more when I get home. 
I am hoping that the scale will continue to move down.  After all we only have 48 more days until we are at Disney and I do have a few items in my closet that I’d like to wear while we are there.  :-)

No comments: