Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where Have I Been?!

Yea, it's been a while. I know, but like I said I don't like to post without pictures. With this post, I'm gonna attempt to try and upload a couple. We'll see how that goes.

-Still no lap top. It's been a week and nada. Should be ready by this Sunday. We'll see!

-Got Kayla and my flight information for next Friday! Exciting!! I'm finally excited to get on a plane. Not so much the Atlanta airport though. I'm gonna go shopping this week for luggage. I'm hoping that we can get away with just carry on's. We shall see!

-Got some info on our trip too. Friday night is our meet and greet and then Saturday will be a fun filled day including some sight seeing! Woo hoo! I was worried that we'd have to get up at 5am on Sunday morning and go on our own. Thanking God now that we won't. As soon as I find out our hotel info I'm gonna hunt down a great restaurant to eat at Sunday before our flight out.

-Received a fabulous massage today from Joelle, my cousin. She is a fantastic massage therapist, which as soon as I'm able to post photos easily I'm gonna write a review for her. And nope, no brownie points for being my cousin either. It's just that great of a massage. :-) If your in the Panama City or surrounding areas or gonna be in town you should book a massage! Head over to her Facebook page for more info.

-I have made some yummy recipes that I can't wait to share with y'all. One is made up by me and called Pizza Pasta Bake. Yum-O!

-I made a QVC purchase the other day. It's something that I've wanted for a while. A steam mop. It was on 5 easy payments which makes it totally affordable. I can't wait to use it! I'm gonna be a cleaning queen!

-We put up our Christmas tree. However it's not totally lit. There is a short or something because after sitting and trying and replacing dozens of bulbs there is still a portion out. I think it's time to buy a new one. We're just too stubborn to do so. Zack is working on it now. I guess if this doesn't work then we'll be shopping for one this weekend.

-Halloween was so much fun! After finding out an awesome place to go trick or treating we decided to go there. The kids got TONS of candy and had a lot of fun. We will def go back next year! {Just tried to upload a picture of them, but it's not working. ugh! I'll just have to show y'all later}

-Loving this time change. I love it when it gets dark earlier outside. I just have more time in the evenings to relax, or at least it seems that way!

Guess that's it for now. I just don't feel like I can really blog without pictures! I don't see how others do it.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I was thinking of you the other day and how I miss you. I can't wait to see you on our next trip. I hope you and Kayla have a great trip and hopefully the lap top will be fixed so I can see pictures. That ATL airport is actually very user friendly...you'll do great. Ooh, a massage...I could use one of those.