Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Listerine/Reach Oral Care Challenge

First things first. I want to apologize for the lack of photos. My lap top went on the fritz and the Geek Squad currently has it. I am not sure when it's coming back to me and the "family" {or kids} computer just won't let me upload photos to Blogger or download Windows Live Writer. :(

With two kids ages 11 and 4 sometimes it's hard to get them to do their oral care twice a day. Actually, it doesn't matter what ages your kids are, I think to most of them brushing once a day is plenty. However, it's important to teach our kids that oral care is a twice a day thing and that it includes more than brushing.

Oral care should be extremely important. After all not only do we see our teeth and gums, so does everyone else. And although I've never had a cavity, I hear they aren't fun. Plus gum disease is not something any of us want. It's not only bad for our teeth but it's also bad for our health.

This is why I wanted to be apart of the Listerine/Reach Oral Care Challenge. My mother had gum disease and ended up having to have her teeth pulled at a younger age than most. {in her early 60's}

During the challenge we were all to do our oral hygiene the right way. Twice a day, including brushing, flossing and rinsing with mouth wash for three weeks. We've all been doing great. And to be honest it's something that we're going to continue to do. Teaching Kelsie to floss wasn't that hard. She is pretty good at it!

The makers of Listerine and Reach have teamed up with America's Tooth Fairy to launch Trick or Treat for America's Toothfairy. It's a campaign to raise awareness

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of LISTERINE and REACH and received products to take the Oral Care Challenge. Thanks to Mom Central I also received a Global Giving gift card
to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: