Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where Did it Go?

Time that is.

I just realized that next weekend is Halloween!! The kids are really excited about trick or treating this year. Kelsie is going to be the cutest and most spot on, I might add, Jessie from Toy Story and Kayla is going to be Little Red Riding Hood.

We were very lucky in the fact that we received the Jessie costume from The Disney Store Online for Kelsie to review. I looked all over for that particular style costume and just couldn't find it. Of course I could have went with the one from Walmart or Amazon, but truth be told, the one from the Disney Store was far cuter and better made! With real fringe on the sleeves and separate jeans plus a super cute glittered cow girl hat! Kelsie is thrilled beyond belief that she gets to go as her favorite character! Don't get me wrong, she loves her Princesses and Fairies but Jessie is more up her alley. :-) I can't wait to show y'all pictures!!

Btw...I just noticed that you can get Free Shipping on any order when you purchase a costume from The Disney Store, just use code "DRESSUP". And there is still plenty of time to order to get it before Halloween!!

Kayla's costume came from the new Halloween store that they put in for the season. There were tons of costumes to choose from and she went with the one that she liked the best. It's a little short for my taste, but that's what leggings are for. ;-)

Oh and get this y'all....I am putting up my Christmas tree on November 6th!! Yep, in two weeks! I am so excited, I can't wait!! We decided, ok I decided {haha} to go ahead and put it up because as this whole post is about time, well it goes by too fast. Plus it makes the home all warm and welcoming. And I know the kids will be happy to get their trees up in their room too.

No outside stuff though yet, we'll wait until after Thanksgiving for that. :-)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

She is going to be such a cute Jessie...can't wait to see pictures. And Little Red Riding Hood...great idea. I have to finish Jamison's costume by tomorrow since she has an outing. Nothing like waiting till the last minute for me :)