Monday, February 22, 2010

Review - Celtic Woman

I belong to a special group of moms, Music Moms, and with this group I get chances to do some awesome reviews from time to time on music. 

I am a huge music lover because it is something that we can all relate too depending on our moods at the time.

I recently got the chance to review a cd from a group of very talented women, Celtic Woman, Songs from the Heart.  

image

Songs from the Heart is the newest album of Celtic Woman and it’s by far my favorite with classics such as Amazing Grace {such a beautiful song and the bag pipes in this song brought tears to my eyes} as well as O, America, When you Believe and many more.  If you are a fan of Celtic Woman then this is one of those cds that you must have or even if your not a fan I think that this cd will be one that you will want to add to your music collection.

I first heard Celtic Woman perform on Dancing with the Stars and when I did I fell in love.  The music is so earth shakingly beautiful.  This is an amazing group of talented women that really sing to you when your listening. 

I really think you’ll love Celtic Woman, Songs from the Heart as much as I do.

Be sure to check out their concert {they are on tour now}.  I am sure they put on a wonderful show.

**I was not paid for this review, however I did receive the Celtic Woman album Songs from the Heart to provide you with my opinion.

1 comment:

Tracy Bentley said...

I have watched them on the pbs channel. The music is very relaxing.