Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Long for this…

While hopping around blogs last night it dawned on me…I want to be able to create….

image image

image image

image

image

image

I love painting, yet I never practice with it.  I love creating, yet I never sit down and do it.

My goal is to start creating signs like above.  I have so many sayings and I could see these all over my house!

All of the above photos came from The Busy Brush, she has so many things to choose from and she’s very reasonably priced.  If your looking for custom art work, go and check out The Busy Brush.

*I was not paid to write this post or given anything in return.  I just ran across this last night and got to thinking and thought I’d share!

5 comments:

The Un-Nester said...

I LOVE those and want to be able to make them too!!!

Heatherlyn said...

I think it would be a blast to do something creative that also works around the house. You'll have to post some of your signs when you make them!

Kelli said...

I like those too and would love them for the kids' rooms. You could definitely makes those.

Anonymous said...

Girl!!! You should go for it! I know you have it in you :)
Cant wait to see some of your pretties~

LeAnn said...

I love these things you have painted here. I think I will check out your blog!