Monday, June 1, 2009

Final Weigh In Spring Fitness Challenge

image

Well it’s officially over…8 weeks ago I weighed in at 172lbs…And pushing a size 14…My size 12’s did fit but they were tight!

Today, final weigh in…149 pounds, that is 23 pounds lost and 13.372% lost! 

I now am a comfy size 10 and medium top!  So happy…I feel so much better about myself…And Zack is pretty pleased as well.

Not to mention the fact that Kayla says “wow, you lost a lot of weight momma” every chance she gets! (thanks Kayla)

It wasn’t an easy road.  There were bumps…Like the week that I didn’t lose one pound or the week that I didn’t lose but one pound. 

But this is it…We find out who wins tonight!  I am super excited.  I can’t wait!

My before pictures….Excuse them…No makeup and I was on my way out for my first jog (plus Zack can’t take good pictures!)…This was weigh in day 8 weeks ago…

march2009 209

march2009 213

After:  Today!

may 2009 003

may 2009 006

may 2009 018

6 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome job! You look great!!! I can't wait to get to where you are, you have been such an inspiration! Hope you win tonight!

Laura :)

Kelli said...

Look at you hot mama...I love your sidekick too! I'm so proud of you, and inspired. I hope you win.

Anonymous said...

Goodness you look awesome! Congrats!

Tiffany said...

Great job! I need to get inspired - but it hasn't hit me yet. Maybe this summer I'll catch the fire ;o)

Jessica said...

Woohoo! You look great!!

Lisa said...

Oh my you look fantabulous!!! And I mean it! So jealous. Actually I've been trying really hard to get started this past week on eating better, etc.
I've been following along but would you mind doing a collaboration blog about everything you did to get to your goal? I would love eating ideas (besides our shared convo about oatmeal) and what cardio you did. I think it might help give me the push I need! Don't worry if you don't have the time, I would completely understand. :)