Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Already?!

Wow, time flies when your busy.  My little hive has been buzzing!  I got the entire bathroom painted..Sounds like a big deal…It’s really not..The bathroom is rather small. *smiles*  But, it’s done.  We bought our 2nd shower curtain rod to hang the beauty that I got from Target on sale that I wrote about in this post.  And she is now hanging up!  Because you know that I had to get it up…Asap…Whether the rest of the bathroom was finished or not.
We did head out to Lowe’s tonight and I picked up some spray paint and a new light fixture to go in there.  You will just have to wait and see what I plan on doing…And no, I am not painting my new lighting fixture.  I found the right color, thank goodness.  Although while at HD it was on my mind, with their selection and all.
Anywho.  I am going to do a little project that I did here for the bathroom.  I was trying so desperately to think of what to hang on the walls.  I mentioned the whole idea of the birds nest picture, but I think I have a better idea!  I can’t wait to show you…
Now my brain is just squashed!  I have done so much in so few days that I just don’t know what color rug or towels to get for the bathroom.  I was thinking of the bluish color from the shower curtain for the rug, but now I think the creamy natural color from it would work better, because that is what color the walls are…Aw…drats…I told a little secret!  *smiles*  Oh well.  Towels maybe chocolate and the blue color?  Any advice here?  I am open! 
I am headed off the computer for now…I have got so much more that I need to do today…My projects, oh and I need to take pictures to show you a couple of things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your photos! i just love the shower curtain - target is the best...

Kelli said...

I'm sure you're bathroom is going to be so classy. I can't wait to tackle mine but I need a couple more dollars! Can't wait to see your finished product.