Saturday, January 24, 2009

If You Love Olive Garden….

We love Olive Garden, even though it’s not authentic Italian.  But it still tasty oh so yummy and hits the right spot!  We haven't been in a while, but we still make their meals at home. 
Yes, I did say that we make them at home!  I am not sure if they realize this or not but their recipes are on their website!  And to top it off, you make more of it at home, for about the same as what you’d pay for a serving in the restaurant.   And…it’s so easy.  If I can cook their recipes, so can you!
imageI am making Grilled Shrimp Caprese for dinner tonight for Zack’s mom and grandmother.   Click on the link and head over for the recipe.  I promise you that it tastes the exact same and is easy peesy!
We are headed for a day of shopping at Pier Park today…I love it!  I plan on getting something for V-day (something sweet), something to decorate with (something wild), and hopefully some kids clothes. 
I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How funny that the receipes are on their web page! I'll have to check it out.

I hope you found some goodies today!

Lori said...

It is interesting that they would give away those recipes. I do know that there are copycat recipe websites that list recipes from almost all of the restaurants. I've done quite a number of copycat recipes.