Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Christmas Meme..

So this is all over the blogging community and so I thought that I’d join in as well.  I love these sorta things!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both…I wrap the easy ones and bag the ones that aren’t odd shaped. *smiles*
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, I am allergic to the real ones.
3. When do you put up the tree? Two weeks before Thanksgiving..I think I would had had mine up the weekend after Halloween this year though!  I was ready to decorate.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the weekend after Christmas…Sometimes longer, it just depends on the mood.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it and wished that it was available year round!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? It was probably my Nintendo
7. Hardest person to buy for? Zack, because he never really tells me what he wants.  I always know what he needs but sometimes you just want what you want, does that make sense?!
8. Easiest person to buy for? the girls
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, normally right after Thanksgiving, this year I am LATE!  I have mailed a few but I have the photo cards that are going out tomorrow.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes that were too small
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In the spring time and finish up before the rush
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? That would be the fudge, pumpkin anything, cookies, and the different mixes (chex mix, trash, etc)
16. Lights on the tree? yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither, it’s an odd shaped ornament thing (*smiles)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One gift Christmas Eve, just the kids and then everything and everybody else opens on Christmas Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People, I hate waiting in line!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? A mixture of what I like, different colors and different items.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Everybody seems to be doing the health for their family and good for the country.  I feel the same way as well, but I guess I am a little self fish because I do want something (material wise)…I want a Wii Fit. *smiles*
If you wanna play, feel free!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I LOVED reading your answers. Some fun facts!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I wouldn't mind getting a Wii Fit this year either...I don't think Santa is going to bring me one, though! :( I hope you get it!
Carrie