Friday, December 6, 2013

Zact Mobile Phones, a Perfect Choice for your Kids Smart Phones

I participated in a campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Zact. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating
Smart phones are everywhere these days and I'm sure your kid either has one or wants one for Christmas! If your looking for a smart phone this year for your child’s Christmas gift, check out Zact Mobile Phones. Or even if your child Homealready has one, I highly recommend checking out Zact Mobile. It’s the no contract plan with parental controls!  You can set it up just like any other parental controlled device.  Make sure your child isn’t texting after curfew, or like mine, at school!  You can limit the access to apps and internet time. Etc. Etc. It’s the safest way for your child to own a smart phone.  Prices are very reasonable and after playing around on their site, I saw that it’s far cheaper then what we currently pay. It’s on the Sprint network which we currently have and love.  Check out the video below that shows you all about Zact Mobile.  I really think it’s genius and wished I would have thought of it myself!
 
Parental Controls with Zact from Zact Mobile on Vimeo.

No comments: