Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ChapStick Cupcake Creations Review

I have been dieting hard, well not that hard, since the beginning of January.  I’ve been watching what I eat and trying not to eat too many sweets.  However, it’s so hard to do away with everything that I love.  But with the new ChapStick flavors, it is a lot easier!

Chapstick

http://www.chapstick.com/sites/default/files/products/54616_CS-Render-CakeBatter%20Stick%20copy-resized-2.pngChapStick Cupcake Creations Velvet Cupcake and Cake Batter are two AMAZING flavors that have become hands down my favorite!  I love Chapstick as it is and use it most of the time but with these new flavors I seriously have one of these tubes on me at.all.times.  Who doesn’t love Cupcakes?  And Red Velvet??  Ohmygosh! 

We were recently sent these new flavors to try out and I took one each of the flavors and Kayla took the others.  She loves them as much as I do!  She always carries a tube in her pocket.  Which in my opinion in the perfect place.

They also sent us some very delicious cupcakes –well they sent the mix and I made them- from Sprinkles Cupcakes.  The red velvet cupcakes were SO good and I have to tell ya ChapStick’s Velvet Cupcake smelled just like these cupcakes that I baked up!

Make sure you grab yours today because they are seasonal and you don’t want to miss out!  Especially if you are a sweets lover as much as I am.  The Cake Batter has really helped keep me in check because I love to eat raw cake batter..which I do not recommend doing because of the eggs…so see ChapStick Cake Batter is the perfect alternative!  Not that I am telling you to eat the Chapstick either…I am telling you to smear it all over your lips and be happy! :-)  Because after all everybody needs smooth, soft, kissable lips and we all know that Chapstick is the best when it comes to that!

Think – Easter Baskets!  Take these tubes out of their little package and stuff them in those plastic eggs!  Perfect for those older kids AND it’s not candy!

“The ChapStick® product, information and gift have been provided by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.”

No comments: