Monday, May 21, 2012

A Day at the Beach

I really do enjoy the beach.  I just hate sand.  I have a way around that though, baby powder cleans it right off.  So now that I’ve gotten around the sand, I had to figure out how to get around the other part. And I did.  We have friends that live on the part of the beach that is gated, where you need a code to get in.  Out there, there are no tourists.  There are no crazy teens.  There is no trash.  It’s not crowded and it’s perfect, it’s peaceful, the way a beach should be.  We went out there yesterday afternoon to relax after that hellacious party that we had for Kayla’s 13th birthday
We got out there and I took 3 pictures and my memory was full.  I immediately realized that I had left my memory card in my laptop!  I was so mad at myself.  So here are the three photos that I took. 
may 2012 057
may 2012 058
may 2012 059
Can’t wait until we can go back out there!

No comments: