What do you need?
- 1 box Penne pasta, cooked according to directions and drained
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 10oz pack of frozen spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
- 1 container of Italian Cheese and Herb cream cheese
What do you do?
- Mix together your pasta, chicken, spinach, and cream cheese in a large bowl. The ingredients need to be warm so that the cheese will blend and mix in evenly.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes until the cheese on top is bubbly.