Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Flying Bullets

Lot’s of random stuff so bullets are the only way to go.

  • The weekend went by so fast.  Kelsie went to her boyfriends birthday party on Saturday and had a blast skating for the very first time.  She did really well.  After the Thanksgiving holiday we are going to take her skating with one of her friends and their dad.  We made plans while there.  Kelsie is excited.

november 2011 011

  • Speaking of that boyfriend…It’s hard to believe that they are still together. They have been boyfriend and girlfriend since the first day of Kindergarten last year.  It’s so sweet.  She talks about him all the time.  She even said the other day that one day her last name would be {his}.  Well, I guess you never know.  Lot’s of people have ended up with their Kindergarten sweet hearts.

november 2011 014

  • Kelsie was home last week on Wednesday and Thursday sick.  On Friday I thought she might have been getting better so she went to school.  On Saturday before the party I knew that she was sick, sick.  When we got home from the party she was running a low grade fever and not feeling well at all.  Sunday, I knew she had bronchitis.  :(  She went to the dr yesterday and got rx’s for antibiotics and steroids and more medicine for her breathing treatments.  We are working now on getting better.
  • Christmas is in full swing in our house, even though Thanksgiving is in 2 days.  Most of all the inside decorations are up.  The only thing that hasn’t been done yet is the tree in our bedroom.  I’ve been playing with the camera and a little Bokeh lens I made for it, thanks to Pinterest.  Obviously I need to play with the settings to get less noise.  Or I could edit it out…

november 2011 051

  • I’m sure there are a ton of other things I’m leaving out.  And this is a reminder to myself…post the recipes that I have in my drafts folder!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Tell my Kelsie I'm not handling her having a boyfriend very well. I hope she starts to feel better very soon...poor thing. Those breathing treatments are wonderful though :) We haven't put up anything for Christmas yet. I think we'll do that next weekend. I love that picture of your lights :)

Miller Racing Family said...

I can't believe she has a boyfriend, but I must say he is really cute. I can't wait to see all your decorations. I am holding off until next week. But I will be in full swing then as I have my first Christmas party next Saturday.
Have a great day.