Hide those veggies and your kids will be none the wiser. Seriously! This recipe is from none other than Pinterest. :-) I love that place.
When I saw this recipe I knew that I had to make it. I'm not a veggie eating person. I mean I like salads but the other veggie stuff I'm not to fond of. I know that I need to consume more of it and what better way than to hide it! Plus if you have picky kids and want them to eat more veggies this will totally work. What kid doesn't like spaghetti and meat balls?!
What do you need?
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 egg
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- salt and pepper
- Put ground beef. spinach. garlic. parsley. parm cheese. salt and pepper. egg. in large bowl.
- Wet bread with water and mash it up. Add to the bowl of mixture.
- Mix it all up by hand and then begin making your meat balls.
- Put olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook all meat balls until they are browned and no longer pink.
adapted from skinnytaste