Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Game Time: Tackling the Past Movie Review

Thanks to Mom Central I got the opportunity to check out a movie before it premieres on tv this Saturday September 3rd on NBC at 8pm ET/7pm CT.  The name of the movie is Game Time: Tackling the Past
Check out the trailer!  I’m sure you’ll all enjoy it.

Kelsie joined me while watching this movie the other night and we both really enjoyed it.  She started watching it because she saw the guys playing football and she thought it was a Gator game. Ha!  I was actually surprised she got into the movie as much as she did but she did nonetheless.  It’s definitely a movie that the whole family can watch and enjoy. {she’s 6}
Game Time: Tackling the Past is just like I mentioned above.  It’s a football movie but far more than just a bunch of guys running around on the field making touch downs and tackling one another.  There is a story behind it and it’s a good one.
Sometimes things that happen in the past end up coming back to not really haunt us but we can’t really run away from those things anymore.  We have to face them head on and make some decisions some of which are tough.  This is what happens to Jake Walker.  He has to choose his life in his home town where he has some things to work out with his family and friends or a chance to play pro football again.  What do you think he’ll choose?
This movie really has a great lesson in it that I think we can all benefit from!  We’ll definitely DVR it so that we can all sit down and watch it together as a family.
I hope y’all catch the premiere on Saturday night September 3rd on NBC at 8pm ET/7pm CT.  And if your not going to be home make sure to DVR it. And don’t forget to RSVP on Family Movie Nights Facebook page! {this is what I always do as a reminder of things I don’t want to forget} I promise it’s one that you won’t want to miss!  You don’t have to be a fan of football to enjoy watching Game Time: Tackling the Past
“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of P&G and received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Sounds like a great movie. I have the DVR all set and ready to tape. Thanks again!