Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Season One DVD

Have you ever watched a television show where you were biting at your nails until the next weeks episode?  Well that is exactly the way I feel about Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family.
Pretty Little Liars is one of those shows where I had seen a preview to it and thought that it was just another girly gab fest.  However, after watching one episode I was hooked.  It’s full of secrets and mystery and fun!   I even have Zack watching it.
7dcc8a19b2_PLL_DVD
I think most women can relate to Pretty Little Liars in some degree.  After all we’ve all belonged to or belong to a group of friends where we have shared secrets with one or all the girls in the group.  Sometimes we feel closer to one than the other and that’s the one that gets the ear full of our dirtiest details.  Most secrets are meant to be kept.  Others however are sometimes meant to be told.  Those are the secrets where somebody is liable to get hurt.  For example Aria kept a secret from her mom about her fathers affair. I can see both views on why she would have kept it or why she should have told.  But, I feel like she should have told her mom as soon as she found out.  When her mom finally found out and found out that Aria also had known about it, it could have went down a very different road.  Their mother daughter relationship could have been completely sabotaged since she kept something so big from her.  Something to this degree, I feel like shouldn’t have been kept a secret.
Pretty Little Liars Season One will be released on June 7th and I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.  If you’re a fan of the show you should definitely pick it up!  And if your not a fan of the show, I highly recommend you check it out.  This was definitely not a show where there was any down time.  Something seemed to always be happening.
Pre-order your copy of the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today!

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD."

No comments: