Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Year New Me Update

Thursday – didn’t work out
Friday – didn’t work out
Saturday – Turbo Sculpt {40 minutes strength training}
Sunday – Elliptical  545 calories
Monday – didn’t work out
Tuesday – Elliptical 550 calories and 15 minutes of free weights
Wednesday – didn’t work out
So this week I was dragging.  I just really didn’t “feel” like working out.  Sometimes it’s like that.  It doesn’t mean I’m giving up.  I’m not.  I just need more of a break this week. 
Still eating great.  However, I will admit to having the “munchies” several times.  I’m not sure what was up but I was wanting to just eat whatever I could get my hands on.  To be honest, I did for a couple of days.  Am I mad at myself?  No.  Am I disappointed in myself?  No.  It’s life.  Life is full of ups and downs and my slip ups by no way affected what my goal is.
How much did I lose?  Nada.  Of course how could I without working out much at all and munching daily?!  However, the good news, I didn’t gain anything.  Whew.  Here’s to a new week!!

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

It must have been the week as I didn't workout much! I really began to doubt the workout and like you was eating everything so I had to break out the scales. I made Donnie hide the scales as I was consumed by the numbers. So I was thrilled to find out that I hadn't gained any weight! Which was great as it proved to me I didn't have to workout like a dog just to lose a pound. I guess it is true resting can sometimes be a great weight loss tool.
Maybe this week we will get back in the groove!