Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lazy, Rainy Monday

Monday was just lazy due to the fact that it was cold, dreary and rainy out.  I didn’t mind it one bit.  I took full advantage of being off work and laid around all day, except when I hoped on the elliptical for 40 minutes while I watched According to Jim.  TBS, it’s my favorite network of the afternoons because all my favorite shows come on.  I can either get completely lost in watching all those reruns or I can kill some time while burning calories.  Just depends on what is going on at the moment.

Kayla typed up her history fair project.  It’s due this week.  She wrote the whole thing out last Sunday and wanted me to type it up.  However, I typed up every thing for her when her science fair project was due so I told her that she needed to learn.  Well, there were mistakes, but, hey, it was her first time typing anything up.  She didn’t understand the whole double spacing thing so I had to go back and fix it for her, which wasn’t that big of deal.  We then printed up some pictures for her poster board and she’s got it all ready to go!  Thank goodness.

Kelsie is still sick.  I am hoping that she gets better so we don’t have to go to the dr.  I detest dr offices.  I know I’m not the only one.  And we try to avoid going at all.  We medicate at least over a week unless there is fever involved.  She’s well enough to still attend school too, which is good, because I don’t want to miss any days since I don’t really have vacation time.  One of the downfalls of working part time I suppose. 

I was looking back over my whole blog on Saturday and discovered that there was a lot of times where I have struggled with my faith.  I am not sure where I found it but I haven’t been having those problems lately.  Thankfully! 

And one thing goal I am aiming for this week is taking more pictures.  I haven’t taken any personal photos at all for the month of January.  This week that stops and I promise to at least get a few posted as well!

Thankful that it’s a short work week!!

1 comment:

The Un-Nester said...

You are doing really great on your exercise goal, girl! That is great. I hate the Kelsie is so sick..bless her little bones :( Hope she feels better quick! Its good that Kayla is learning to do her projects on her own. It takes time, but the more she does it the better!