Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Baby Carrier

This is totally late and I do apologize greatly to the awesome people that allowed me to participate in this test drive program.

Now onto my review! :-)

As y’all know I have been participating in the Infantino Test Drive Program which has allowed me to try out some pretty awesome items from Infantino.  And this next item is one that I can’t wait to tell y’all about!

The EcoSash Wrap & Tie Baby Carrier is by far one of the best carriers that I have tried out.  I have reviewed several different brands of carriers as well as having purchased a big name brand of my own years ago, so I do have some experience using carriers.image

What I loved most about the EcoSash Wrap & Tie Baby Carrier was the ease of use.  I have tried carriers before that require an act of science to get “just right”.  However, after reading the instructions on this one it was easy to get on and use the first time.  Which to me says a lot.  When you have a baby you don’t have all the time in the world to read directions on how to use something more than once. 

Not to mention that since the EcoSash Wrap &Tie Baby Carrier comes with a mesh bag for easy washing.  Just drop it into the mesh bag and throw into your washing machine!  With all those spit up incidents this comes in handy. :-) 

Baby wearing is great for not only the parents, because they can get so much more done around the house or out and about, but it’s great for the baby as well since they are in close contact with the parents they are more calmer than those babies that aren’t “worn”. 

All in all I would definitely recommend the Infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Baby Carrier for anybody that is looking to purchase a carrier, whether it’s the first one or second.  You won’t be disappointed with it.

The Infantino EcoSash Wrap & Tie Baby Carrier is for babies weighing 8 to 35 pounds and has three positions.  Facing you or out as well as back pack style.  Perfect from birth on up since this carrier will grow with your little one.

For more information be sure to check out:

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.”

No comments: