Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym and Jumbo Pinwheel Mat

image

Some of you may have noticed my little badge on my sidebar over there, ------> scroll down a bit! :-)  Anyways, so what does that mean exactly?  Well I was chosen as an Infantino Test Drive Mom, which means we get to try out some products from them. 

First up I want to tell y’all about the Twist and Fold Activity Gym.

image

See above how you can go from playtime to clean up with a snap of your fingers?!  This is great because as we all know having a baby around, means having gear around and lot’s of it.  I like things that are easy to bring out and just as easy to put away.  This did not disappoint!  Not to mention when you travel with your baby this will not take up much room at all in your car.

may 2010 006

With fun and colorful designs any baby is sure to have a lot of fun playing on this.  I love that it includes a small rounded pillow.  This is perfect to use for tummy time to help raise baby up.  With 4 different linkable toys that you can link from the bars as baby gets older he or she is sure to reach out and grab them.  They also are very easy to remove so that you may take your baby’s favorite character on the go..You could even link these to your carriers handle bar!  Not to mention the mirror!  We all know that babies love to look at themselves in the mirror, so I’m thrilled to see that this also includes one.

Next I want to tell y’all about another Infantino item we received, the Jumbo Pinwheel Mat, this one is more for tummy time.

may 2010 005

Complete with mirror {I love things for babies with mirrors, incase you didn’t already know} and tons of features…from all the bright colors and patterns to the rings on the elephants tail and beside the monkey and the various flaps…plus the detachable musical flower. This is perfect for tummy time…something to get their attention and keep them some what entertained. I know my girls were never fond of tummy time but having something like this would have definitely helped!

If your interested in even more Infantino products and information stay tuned for more posts and in the mean time you can check out Infantino on Facebook and Twitter as well as their blog.

**I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

No comments: