Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No Title

I have no title for this post today because it’s a hodge podge sorta post. 

We have really enjoyed some great weather here over the past few days.  Even though Zack and I were stuck inside remodeling the master bathroom the sun has still been streaming through the open windows.  I am hoping that we even see a decrease on our power bill, thanks to no need for heat or air. {Gulf Power is ridiculously high!}

The kids have been having a blast playing outdoors.  Swinging, drawing endless chalk masterpieces on the driveway and riding their bikes.  That all is going to come to a halt for the next few days, thanks to rain.  Rain is good, however it seems to put a damper on moods and plans.  I love sending the kids outside after school.  They not only sleep better at night, but they aren’t in my hair fighting with one another.  It seems when they spend the time together out doors their imagination starts to churn and fighting is left indoors.

However over the coming days, we will be having wonderful 70 degree temps, but it’s going to be cloudy and rainy.  Why is it the wonderful temps seem to happen on rainy days?!  Ugh.  That is going to be a mood destroyer.

I have a lot of new things going on around here that I can’t wait to share with you.  I found a blog that has been a huge inspiration, I spent much of last night reading the lady’s story.  Something that I can really relate too.

I have a project that I am working on.  I know right, a project. *smiles*  I have been just in a funky mood lately, not wanting to do anything at all.  I also want to show y’all the progress of the bathroom.  Not going as quickly as possible because the drying of the mud is a little longer than I ever anticipated.  Zack did get most of the ceiling mudded up last night, before falling off the ladder! He’s ok.  He just lost his balance because the ladder was half in the tub and half on the floor.  I heard a loud rumble followed by an “I’m ok!”.  I ran in and he was fine, I told him after he finished the area he was working on to just quit for the night.

I guess that’s a hodge podge post for ya’ll!

2 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Rainy weather is a downer if it keeps up for a while ... although the moisture is nice. Our great weather lasted just long enough for me to get my hopes up that it was here to stay. Now it's all cold and wet again!

Kay said...

Told you so...lol...most accidents happen at home. I'm sooooo glad Zack's OK...needs to lay off the bottle a little though. Oh and on that same note about home accidents, Brother Allen was hooking a trailer up to the back of his truck and cut his thumb off!!!! Owweeee!