Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring Fitness Challenge Week 7

Ok, so better late then never right!?  Anyways.  This weight is from Monday morning.  I logged it in over at our Spring Fitness site, but forgot to do it here.  This is just for my own personal thing now, I suppose.

image This was the first full week of my nutrition plan.  I ate only what I was allowed.  Ok wait…I take that back.  I can’t have sugar.  Not really even supposed to have the fake stuff, but it wasn’t entirely off limits.  And since I can’t drink coffee without sweetner.  I caved and bought the new Truvia.  I can’t stand Nutra whatever or Splenda so I thought I’d give this a try.  Glad I did, it’s good.  It doesn’t leave that after taste like the others.  Anyways.  I don’t use by two packets in one cup of coffee and I’m only doing one cup of coffee now.  So it can’t be that bad! 

Not the weight loss I was hoping for…But here are my results…

Start weight: 172

Current weight: 157

% Lost:  8.721%

I can say now that since I have logged in that I am in 3rd place.  Not where I want or not where I need to be!  Next week is the last week.  June 1st is our last weigh in.  I will continue to stick to my nutrition plan to a T (except for my one cup of coffee with Truvia).  And I have kicked up my workouts…totalling at at least 2 hours a day.  My legs are aching but I can’t stop.  I just can’t think about what could have been.  So, I will endure the strenuous workouts until June 1st. 

But I will not stop….I want to reach my goal of 140lbs.  Now that I think about it.  The last 10 to 15lbs is the hardest to get rid of…Maybe since I only have 17 more to lose this is the reason it’s not coming off so easy anymore!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

You're doing great! Keep it up.

Lilith Silvermane said...

Hey... good job girl! The last 15 pounds are so hard (Hell... my last 50 have been hard.. mainly because that is how much I need to lose and I'm being lazy...)

~Wanna send me over some motivation, or a kick in the rump?~

You are doing great.. can't wait to see the pics! How is hubby.. is he loving it?

Amanda said...

Girl, I can't wait to see your results :) Keep it up! I need to try that Truvia.

Nichole said...

Wow, great job! I'll be cheering for ya :o)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

It does seem like those last pounds are the hardest to get rid of. I am working on my last post-baby pounds myself, and they are being very stubborn! You can do it! :)
Carrie