Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Fitness Challenge Week 5

Wow, it’s really hard to believe that there are only 3 weeks remaining.  This week was super hard for me.  I bumped up my workouts and I am even eating more.  My loss was minimum this week but that is because the visitor was coming up.  Which I can’t stand with this going on because you can’t get a true weigh in.  It’s just plain frustrating.
image
Keeping that in mind I’m really worried about this weeks workouts.  I can keep my chocolate cravings at bay,but the workouts….I don’t think I can make them.  I have a hard time and end up taking tons of Motrin and snuggled up on the couch with the heating pad.  So we shall see!
Start Weight: 172
Current Weight: 160
% Lost: 6.97
I am sure that everyone is fixing to be super competitive if they haven’t been already.  Everyone will probably kick up their workouts and even double watch what they’ve been eating.  We are coming down to the end.  I am super excited.  But yet, I wished that it were longer.  I am worried that if I haven’t gotten close enough to my goal that I won’t make it on my own.  I have finally chosen a goal to get to.  Of course I know that I won’t get there with just 3 weeks remaining but I could get a lot closer then what I am now.  My goal is 145.  So I feel like if I could get to where I needed to lose 10lbs or less I could make it.  I just don’t want to fail out this time.  This is the most that I have lost…The longest that I haven’t cheated….the only time that I have worked out and put forth 110% effort.  I know that at the moment money is the motivator, but what’s the motivator when it’s all over?  This is now my concern.

No comments: