Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling a Little Bit Better

Kelsie slept with us last night, I normally don't allow this to happen but I couldn't help but want to be near her and thank God that nothing major was wrong. So the three of us slept on a bed that isn't big enough for us all, I tossed and turned all night, not getting much sleep at all. But it was worth it.

Kelsie woke up this morning saying she felt better. We gave her some Tylenol for the barely there fever she was running and a dose of her antibiotic. She hasn't gotten sick yet and is being pretty active for the most part.

Thank you again for all your prayers and well wishes. Power of Prayer is amazing!

We are currently watching Sponge Bob and playing with Little Pet Shop. I took a minute to do some blog hoping and type up this post.

I have so much house cleaning to do since yesterday I didn't get one thing accomplished except for dinner. *smiles* And the kitchen looked like a bomb went off in it. Zack normally cleans up the kitchen since I cook, but it didn't work out that way last night. He missed so much work yesterday that he stayed to make up sometime. He has the vacation time to take for it, but we are planning a week long vacation this July to Indiana and didn't want to take away any days from it.

Anyways. I am headed to clean house, do some laundry and get the smell of chicken out of our laundry room. This is where our garbage can is and yesterday I fried chicken, put the bones (I dedone the breasts) in the garbage and let's just say that I forgot to get the trash outta there! Oy!

I will get to finishing up a project today and promise a picture or two tomorrow!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad she is doing better and it was nothing major!!