Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Little Lemonade!

Thank you so much to The Lamp Tramp!  She gave me this great award.

lemonade_award_

This award comes with a few rules:

Put the logo on your blog or post.

Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!

Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Wow…10…I think all the blogs that I frequent are wonderful in every way possible….

Let’s see….I would like to nominate this award to…

Crunchy Green Mom

Buzzings of a Queen Bee

The Undomesticated Wife

Rambling Gal

Darlene's Days

Tall Oaks From Little Acorns Grow

Southern Hospitality

Pink and Polka Dot

A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words

Bless Our Nest

I hope y’all enjoy!

5 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Thanks so much for my award! I am so excited! And congrats on receiving yours as well! :) Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
Carrie

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Joanna, thank you SO much for the award! I'm bad about playing by the rules, but I will definitely put it down at the bottom of my blog with all my other awards. Thank you!!

Darlene said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks so much for passing it along to me. I haven't received this one before. Have a GREAT Monday!

Shannon said...

Congrats to you and thank you so much for passing it along!!! You are too sweet. I will be sure to get this up on my sidebar. Thanks!!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the award :) I love looking for new blogs to read so I'm going to check out the other ones you have listed!