Saturday, November 8, 2008

Heading to The National Peanut Festival

Today we are headed to Dothan, AL to enjoy the National Peanut Festival.  If you are in the area, you should think about going yourself, if you haven’t already went this year.  It’s huge!  There are bill boards for this event.  You know it’s big where there are bill boards and a web site set up just for the festival.
We are going with Zack’s brother and wife and his mom and sisters kids.  I will have lot’s of pictures hopefully.  I am taking my motion sickness pills with me, because by golly I plan on riding something that spins around way to fast! *smiles*  You only live your life once!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Sounds like it will be fun....I just LOVE big festivals and craft shows and any thing of that sort!!!

Robin Beck said...

Have a great time! I love things like this!
Robin~♥