Saturday, November 22, 2008

Free Blog Designs ~ On Hold!

Due to the overwhelming response of people asking for blog makeovers (which I am SO not complaining), I can only add 2 more customers to my list. To get a chance to be one of the two, please email me at specialksmommy(at) yahoo.com. I will go by the time on your email in my inbox to determine the next two. I will email you to let you know that you have been added to the list and I will also let you know if you didn't make it.

If I finish up the ones that are on the list before December 6th, then I will open up for free makeovers once again.

I am so thankful for all the responses that I have had, but I am finding out that keeping up with reviews on JoJos Place, holiday plans and such, designing has became the front runner. It's because I have so much fun doing it! : )

1 comment:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Hi! Love your blog. I have been so bogged down with painting orders and decorating for Christmas that I haven't been able to post since Thanksgiving! I do check out my favorite blogs daily, though. I would love a quote on a simple button. I would love to have lots of buttons on my blog, but don't have one to share. The buttons are very necessary from what I see. If you want to get noticed, they are a must! I found your blog through The Inspired Room. Let me know if you can squeeze me in. Something elegant and simple would be perfect. Thanks!