Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thank You to My Wonderful Bloggey Friends

I would like to first thank my best friend Sherri for writing a post and letting everyone know the most recent heart wrenching news that has effected my family. I also want to thank each and every one of you who have commented and emailed me to let me know that you have thought about or prayed for my family during this sad time.

Thank you so much and it's wonderful to know that so many of you have commented. It has truely meant a lot to me to read the kind words left. I am an emotional wreck at the moment and I know that with time and prayer life will get better because life does go on. And like birth, death is another part of life. We all know that my mother is in a better place right now. She had not been herself for the past couple of years getting worse as time has went on, so we are all sorta relieved that she is now "living" the way that is herself again. We have sorta kept our spirits high saying that she is in Heaven walking around eating hamburgers (her favorite and something that she hasn't been able to do in a long time) all the while going to a Walmart (if there is one) just to walk around.

We will be traveling home tomorrow so Kayla can return to school on Thursday and Zack can return to work. I will be posting again soon. I have a post that I will be dedicating to my mother and I think that y'all will really enjoy it!

Thank you all again and God Bless!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Just know that we are keeping you in our ♥hearts♥ and prayers during this emotional time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Hugs, thank you for letting us know how you are doing. Take care of yourself. ~hugs~