Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Crafting!

I saw this on a blog a while back. With all that has been going on, I did it then, but never wrote down where it came from. I am so sorry to the creator of this wonderful craft, and if it’s you, drop me a comment and I will certainly add your name! Or if you know the person that did this first, tell me. I want to give credit where credit is due. *smiles*
I headed to the Hobby Lobby and picked up some of these wooden square and rectangle blocks, they were on the clock making isle here. There were circles and hearts as well. I can see all sorts of similar projects being done.
A set of hinges, some black spray paint, scrapbook paper and a paint pen is all I used for this awesome, easy craft!
Here I was painting in the house in the laundry room. My box was sitting on newspaper atop my deep freezer with a piece of newspaper over the top so after I spray I threw it over on top so that the overspray didn’t go everywhere. *smiles*
october2008 041
On top of the washing machine, she is getting some final touches!
october2008 045
And for the final product….
october2008 017
Sitting on the windowsill in the kitchen above my sink…She looks so lonely. Let’s give her some friends….
october2008 042
Perfect! This was a lot of fun to make and like you saw easy! My favorite sorta craft.
Tomorrow, this southern girl paints her first picture, ever! Wait and see what I have done.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hotness! I love-love-love the Fall lettering craft! I want to make one!

Georgia Girl said...

I love your Fall blocks. I have seen these everywhere in blogland and I have to do some so I will have them for next year.

Darlene said...

Morning Joanna,

Those turned out soooo cute!! GREAT job!

Stop on by my place you have been BOO-ed!!