Tuesday, November 20, 2012

U By Kotex Tween Closing Thoughts #KotexMom

At the end of the U By Kotex Ambassador program, I want to say that my thoughts and opinions about U By Kotex Tween are exceptionally high.  During this program my oldest daughter, who is 13, started her period and was nervous and scared.  From everything that I learned at U By Kotex Hello Period a lot of different things to talk to Kayla about.  This program helped me conquer my fear of talking to her and Kelsie about their periods and it gave me the confidence that I needed to know that I could talk to them about it, without thinking and referencing too much on my own horrible period experiences.
Kayla went to U By Kotex Hello Period a few different times to read over several things and knowing that the advice wasn’t coming from her friends made me feel more at ease.
The girls and I have all sat down and talked out what exactly it means to have your period and what they can do to make the experience as good of one as possible. 
If your having doubts or questions about what to say to your own daughters, put that fear aside.  Worry no more and check out U By Kotex.  There is so much information but not so much that it’s overwhelming.  And the best products that Kayla has tried so far have been U By Kotex Tween.  We were out of town at one point and sent a family member to the store, they grabbed whatever brand and immediately Kayla noted to me that she didn’t like the other brand and couldn’t wait to get back home to her U By Kotex Tween. 
We love the colorful designed package and discreet sizing.  It’s all small enough to slide into a pocket if needed.  But both of my girls now are equipped with a small cosmetic bag with a couple of feminine wipes and U By Kotex pads and panty liners, just in case!
We want to thank U By Kotex Tween and Mom Central for this fantastic opportunity! I’m not sure that things would have went as smoothly this past Summer if it hadn’t been for the abundance of information that I received via the web sites, linked above from U By Kotex!
“I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of U by Kotex Tween and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: