E.T. is a classic movie that people of all ages love. The story of the “extra terrestrial” finding it’s way to Earth and then finding friendship with a little boy and his sister, until he’s able to return to his home planet, is really a sweet story that you wouldn’t have thought otherwise.
With the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack Anniversary edition you will also get a Digital and UltraViolet copy. With the Digital and UltraViolet you’ll be able to watch E.T. from almost any electronic device. I know that my daughters were excited to be able to watch it on my Kindle Fire!
The bonus features on the Anniversary Blu-Ray edition are exciting, if your into the bonus features, like we are. Bonus features bring on a whole new part of the movie that you normally don’t get to see.
- The E.T. Journals: In this all-new bonus feature, retrace the day-to-day experience of creating E.T from never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage shot by Academy Award®-winning cinematographer John Toll. This piece will give viewers a unique feeling of being on the set and living the excitement of what it was like to make E.T.
- Steven Spielberg & E.T.: Watch an all-new interview with Steven Spielberg, as he reflects back on the film and discusses his experience working with the actors, as well as his overall and current perspective on E.T.
· A Look Back: A special insider’s look into the making of E.T. featuring interviews with Steven Spielberg, the cast, and others intimately involved with the film.
· The E.T. Reunion: The cast and filmmaker reunite to discuss their thoughts on the impact of the film.
· The Evolution and Creation of E.T.: From idea to screenplay, throughcasting and making the film.
· The Music of E.T.: A Discussion with John Williams: Interviews and footage focused on the long-standing relationship between John Williams and Steven Spielberg.
· The 20th Anniversary Premiere: Composer John Williams played the score of E.T. live at the Shrine Auditorium for the re-release premiere of E.T. This featurette gives us a behind the scenes look at this presentation.
· Original Theatrical Trailer
· Special Olympics TV spot
· Designs, Photographs and Marketing
- E.T. Designs by Production Illustrator Ed Verreaux
- E.T. Designs by Carlo Rambaldi
- Spaceship Designs by Ralph McQuarrie
- Designs by Production Illustrator Ed Verreaux
- Production Photographs
- Marketing E.T.
· Digital Copy: The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack includes a digital copy of the film compatible with iTunes®, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod™, iPod™ touch, Android or online retail partners.
· pocket BLU™ App: The popular free pocket BLU™ app for smartphones is now even better with newly updated versions for iPad®, Android™ tablets, PC and Macintosh computers, with features made especially to take advantage of thedevices’ larger screens and high resolution displays.
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray™ player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live™ functions with ease.
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray™ discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket BLU™-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray™. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device’s intuitive keyboard.
- BD-LIVE™: Access the BD-Live™ Center through your Internet-connected player to access the latest trailers, exclusive content and more!
**this movie was received for review purposes only. no other compensation was received. all opinion are 100% honest.