Monday, October 8, 2012

Chicago Cutlery Design Pro Knife Review

My final thoughts….Well, besides being thrilled to own these knives there isn’t much to say.  We really do LOVE them.  They slice through anything your trying to cut, foodwise!  We didn’t slice through wood or anything like that. ;-)  They are made to help you master your cutting skills.  From the weighted handle to the thumb “grip”.  Left handed or right handed?  Not a problem, you can be either or, it doesn’t matter.  They are really easy to pick up and just start using. 

After having used these knives for some time now, I can honestly say that my skills are getting better. My slices are more even, my julienning is more perfect, and my chopping is well, it’s the same, but I’ve always been able to chop!  Will I ever be a Top Chef?  Nah, but it’s fun knowing that my knife skills may be able to compare!

I created a video to go along with this review, to show y’all me slicing up some things for dinner tonight.

"I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Chicago Cutlery and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate."

No comments: