Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Polly Pocket Playtime Pet Shop Play Set and Polly Pocket DVD

With the first Polly Pocket set that we received to review still being played with every week, Kelsie was excited when she opened the box for the Polly Pocket Playtime Pet Shop Play Set and Polly Pocket DVD. 
As I was taking everything out of it’s packaging, I set the DVD up for her to watch.  A short time later Kelsie was asking to watch it again.  It’s not a long movie, but it grabbed her attention from the start; which was nice.  She loved seeing her favorite toys brought to life on the television screen; huge bonus.  And after I watched it with her the second go round, I thought it was a really cute movie.september 2012 001
Kelsie pulled out her first Polly Pocket set to play with the new one and they were all mixed together playing in no time.  This set is so cute for any animal lover or Polly Pocket fan.  It reminds me a lot of another animal set that she has been collecting on since it come out.  In the end of course those other little animals came to play with this one.
This set comes with a few little animals, Polly Pocket herself, accessories, and a fully functional house {pet shop}.  From the sliding elevator to the rotating carousal, this set is adorable.  I love that like the other Polly Pocket set, these pieces are so much bigger than what I grew up with.  Making it easy to keep track of everything.  The one thing I wished that had been carried on with this set, like the other was the suction cup bottoms.  That was a huge plus.  This set isn’t as easy to tote around as the other one.  This set is def an in the house play set.  Which, don’t get me wrong, that’s just fine.  It’s just nice on occasion to be able to carry toys from room to room, or to the car without worrying about pieces falling out.  september 2012 003
Overall, we still like this set and with or without the suction cups, Kelsie still loves playing with it!  And in the end that’s all that matters.
“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Mattel Polly Pocket. I received a product samples and a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.”

No comments: