This is another one of those Pinterest recipes. ;-) I have found so many great things from there and my family is really enjoying these great foodie finds!
This recipe is sorta like the Pizza Pop Up that I’ve made before. I’m sure that you could change it around with any ingredients and have a delicious outcome.
What do you need?
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 10oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese
What do you do?
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat and then add enchilada and tomato sauce..mix together.
- Add this to a baking dish. I used a 9X13.
- Cut the biscuits into fourths and top the meat mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese all over the top.
- Bake additional 10 mins.
- Let stand 5 mins.