Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bubble Up Enchiladas

This is another one of those Pinterest recipes. ;-)  I have found so many great things from there and my family is really enjoying these great foodie finds!

This recipe is sorta like the Pizza Pop Up that I’ve made before.  I’m sure that you could change it around with any ingredients and have a delicious outcome.

august 2011 004

What do you need?

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 10oz can enchilada sauce
  • 1 8oz can tomato sauce
  • 1 can refrigerator biscuits
  • 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese

What do you do?

  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Brown meat and then add enchilada and tomato sauce..mix together.
  3. Add this to a baking dish.  I used a 9X13.
  4. Cut the biscuits into fourths and top the meat mixture.
  5. Bake for 25 minutes.
  6. Sprinkle the cheese all over the top.
  7. Bake additional 10 mins.
  8. Let stand 5 mins.

Enjoy! 

7 comments:

Kelli W said...

Yum! That looks so cheesy and delicious!

Kelli said...

Man I love you! This looks DElicious. I need to try the pizza pops again and hopefully it'll cook all the way.

Nichole said...

This looks and sounds really good! Way to put the pinning into action :o) I've also pinned recipes but have yet to make any :S

Anna said...

I am so hungry now! I will be making these in the very near future.

Sharon said...

Looks so yummy!! Love Enchiladas going to have try this one soon.

Miller Racing Family said...

You know we love Mexican food, so of course I have printed this and it is on the menu for next week. I am going to have to check out all these fabulous recipes you are finding.
Blessings!

Paula@SweetPea said...

This looks so good! I love an easy recipe with few ingredients that still tastes wonderful.