Friday, August 5, 2011

Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner…What’s Been Going on.

As some of you may know I was chosen to be a Whirlpool Affresh Ambassador. You can read my first thoughts on the Affresh washing machine cleaner here.

image

I have been using the Affresh washing machine cleaner now for over a month and I must say that I’ve noticed a significant difference in the smell of our laundry. In the past I noticed that after our hand towels, bath rags, bath towels, etc were used once they would immediately have a soured smell. I never thought that this could be due to a dirty washing machine. But apparently, that was exactly the case! Ever since using the Affresh washing machine cleaner we haven’t had that problem. Our towels still smell fresh even after using them 3 or 4 times.

I also had mentioned that nasty film that our washing machine had on the glass front door. Well, since the initial cleaning and then the monthly cleansing using the Affresh tablet, that film is non-existent. And our laundry seems to smell more like the detergent and fabric softener rather than just a plain smell. I don’t know about you, but I enjoy smelling like Downy!

Who would have thought that a washing machine needed to be cleansed once a month to maintain it’s efficiency? However, when you think about it you are putting in your dirty laundry daily/weekly to clean there is bound to be some nastiness left behind in the washing machine when your finished. If your using the Affresh washing machine cleaner you will know that your clothes are getting their cleanest inside your clean washing machine.

You can purchase the Affresh washing machine cleaner from an online retailer or from a local store. Click here to locate a store near you.

“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of affresh and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

1 comment:

Kelli W said...

I need this! And I need something to clean my dishwasher too...it is kind of gunky!