Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanking God on Friday!

My friend, Kelli, posts this post every Friday, thanking God for things.  Since I haven’t posted but once this week, I thought I’d thank God for a few things. 
  • I am thankful that I have a 4 day weekend.  While most of you will enjoy having the weekend plus Monday, I took today off too.  It was originally to go out of town, however things changed {in a good way}.
  • I am thankful for the clean house that I have.  I cleaned the house top to bottom today, something that doesn’t get done too often now that I’m working.
  • However, I am thankful to have a job! {the best job ever at that}
  • I am thankful that my car is partly fixed.  We had the Body Control Module replaced this morning at the dealership.  It was starting to cause a lot of problems.  But to my dismay, my windows still won’t roll down.  Zack has a mechanic friend that’s gonna look at it next week {for free, thank you God!}.  We are hoping that it’s just the relay switch.
  • I am thankful that my Sister n law and niece are coming down this weekend.  We really need some girl time!! {yea, Zack will be around, but not for our girlie gossip! ;-) }
  • I am thankful for Excedrin Migraine.  These past two days have been rough.  As a matter of fact I feel one coming on now.  I better stop staring at the computer screen and take some!
I hope that everybody has a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: