Monday, June 14, 2010

Still No Battery for the Laptop...So a Little Desktop Love

Still no battery...man I'll tell you what Best Buy likes taking their sweet time in sending things to their customers. When the power cord went out a few months back on that same laptop and I was still covered under the HP warranty they sent the cord within 3 days. Sigh....

Anyways...I have tons of pictures that I have taken and want to post them so bad but I am not uploading them to this computer because I don't want it to crash anytime soon...So you'll have to wait. However, I thought I'd show some love from the desktop...hehe...and post a couple of pictures from the last folder that I put on this computer. :-)

Jan 2008

Hopefully I'll have my battery soon!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm sure it's hard being without a computer. I need to call you this week so we can catch up.