Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In One Week…

I have a little to do list starting today through next Wednesday…I’d like to get these few things done….

Sand down and paint this picnic table.

 june 2010 012

This table has been in the family for years.  I’m not sure who built it but I remember many meals, snacks and bean shelling going on on this very picnic table that was at my grandmothers house.  I have neglected her and used her as my base for all my spray painting projects.  Well it’s her time to shine and get a new fresh coat of paint. 

I want to paint my hallway.  It’s been something that I’ve been wanting to do for a while.  The white color is getting on my nerves. I’m thinking the same color either as the kitchen or our master bathroom.  We’ll see…guess I’ll just surprise y’all!

I also want to make this from Pottery Barn. Maybe this can wait a bit after the hall and the picnic table. :-) 

image

I can see this hanging by our pool out back. 

4 comments:

Kora Bruce [Dixie Lust] said...

oooh! what a fun project! what color are you thinking about painting the picnic table??

Kelli said...

Have fun painting. What a nice thing to keep in your family and have many more meals on. I love that sign!

Georgia Girl said...

I have been wanting to get a picnic table for my back yard. I have a cememnt table but the benches finally met their match...they broke. So haven't decided if I am going to sell the table and buy a patio table or just keep it and get chairs for around it. Love yours and I wonder what color it will be.

I love the pool sign...I need to fix something out by mine...

I so need to make me a list of so many things I want to do...give me the ump to do it.

Sorry for missing your birthday...I should have noticed on FB since I didn't get on blogger yesterday. Hope you had a great one!

Beth in NC said...

I have a back deck that needs painting etc ... I can relate.

I hope you have fun painting!

Happy Summer!
Beth